The Ministry of Citizenship and Information is the government department responsible for overseeing citizen records as well as national statistics, archives, and this website. It oversees the Imperial Archive, the Imperial Statistics Office, the Imperial Institute of History and the Imperial Institute of Geography. Its Minister is Lord Sir Callum Gurr.

The Ministry oversees who holds each of the two types of citizenship (honourary and full). Thus, the Ministry has a citizen application form that you can fill in if you wish to become a citizen of the Empire. You can contact the Ministry via for more information.

Full Citizenship

In order to be accepted as a full citizen of the Empire, you must fulfil at least one of the following:
-Live permanently on Adammic land. The only real way of doing this is to arrange with the Office of the Emperor for your house to be annexed. For minors, this will require parental consent.
-Serve the Empire in battle. Members of the military, if a combat situation were to arise, would be rewarded with full citizenship. The Ministry of Defence strongly discourages provoking combat to achieve full citizenship.
-Contribute significantly to the Empire. Full citizenship is sometimes given as a reward.

Once a full citizen, you will be counted towards the population of the Empire. Full citizens have the right to vote in the National Elections (and in Local Elections if you live in a Province). You will enjoy all the benefits of citizenship in the Empire. However, you will be expected to follow all of our laws.

Full citizens who have not either a) lived in Adammic territory b) voted in any election or referendum or c) spent any time in official employment in the past year will be demoted to honourary citizens.

Honourary Citizenship

Anybody can apply for honourary citizenship provided your application is serious enough and makes sense. Honourary citizens have no rights or responsibilities (except what is guaranteed in the Supreme Directive), may not vote, do not count towards the population and are not part of the Contributions Scheme.

Honourary citizenship expires after 10 years unless it is renewed. You can do this at any time by contacting the Ministry through or any other means. This will have the effect of resetting the "timer".


His Grace Lord Sir Callum Gurr, 2nd Duke of Paternia KCM KOF